All Computer users must abide by our Computer Use policy
If you use your Bellwood Public Library card, you may use a computer up to an hour a session, with a daily limit of two hours. Patrons who are unable to obtain a Library Card but have a valid ID may be offered a visitor's pass with a time limit of 30 minutes.
Computers for Adults
The Bellwood Public Library Adult Services Department provides 10 Computers for patrons who possess a valid Bellwood Public Library Card or a card from one of our partner (SWAN) libraries. Adult computers require a Library card number with Pin number to use or reserve. Patrons are allowed to use a computer for up to one hour a session, with a daily maximum time of two hours.
Patrons who do not reside in Bellwood or have a valid partner library card may be issued a 15 minute Visitor pass to use a computer if they present valid ID.
Adult Computers provide patrons with use of the internet, Microsoft Office and USB connections.
Computers for Children
In the Youth Services department, 8 computers are available for use by patrons under age 14 for games and free use. In order to use the computers, patrons must have a library card in good standing. Visitor passes are offered only with an Adult present. Please read our Computer Use Policy. If you have any other questions, please speak to a Youth Services staff member.
Computers for Teens
In the Teen Room, 6 computers are available for patrons ages 14-17.
- WI-FI is available throught the building with a public network signal (no password required). The Library's wireless connection is unencrypted and unfiltered. Use of the wireless connection is done at the patron's own risk. By using this connection, patrons acknowledge that security errors and hacking are an inherent risk associated with any wireless service.
- Black & White Copies are 15 cents per page.
- Color Copies are 35 cents per page.
- Wireless printing from your mobile device
- Technical support for Library Computers and WI-FI is provided by the Library's IT Coordinator when on duty.
Our Policy About Photos:
Bellwood Public Library reserves the right to photograph program participants. Such photos are for library use and may be published in library publicity materials.
If you do not wish to be photographed, please notify staff.